A Black Man's View on Natural Hair!

Natural hair comes in many forms....

Let's see, where shall I begin???.......

When black men think of a women with natural hair they automatically think of dreads or a fro, not realizing that natural hair comes in many different textures. After going natural and getting feed back from different people, seem like they either LOVE IT or HATE IT. From my personal experience, I'm more likely to get a compliment from a natural male than I am a male that isn't.

This is just may opinion... But seems like men don't like to see fros or puffs.


 
But they are ok with natural hair as long as it look like this it's curly and has length



Every women has her own reason for going natural. But I wanted to get your feedback and let's see if my thoughts prove to be true. So follow my blog and get your comments going.

Thanks

LOVE LIFE, LIVE FAB!!!!

Comments

  1. It is interesting you posted this today. I am about to go on a lunch date, with a gentleman for the second time and I have my hair completed blowed out! He has never seen me in person like this, so I'm interested to see what he says.

    On the other hand I have gotten positive reviews on my natural hair. I paticularly notice that men like to put their hands in my hair, like immediately a natural reaction is just to reach out and touch it, even squeeze it o_O! I wounder is this because they feel they can not do so with a lady who has straight hair or potentially wearing a weave.

    I dont mind when people ask to touch (unless they are strangers). I want them to be able to experience the realness which is my hair. I don't know if its just me but mostly all the men I run into Love it!
    If you ask a man natural or weave, more than likely they say NATURAL, but then they turn around and say they want a "long hair, thick red bone"... So they can be confusing. I guess they have to see it and touch it. Of course natural isnt for everyone. No need to be natural if you can't rock it with confidence... of course that will turn the men off!!

    Happy Natural
    http://www.TalkstillCheap.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been a dreadhead for over 10 years, and I am married to a professional black man. I really believe its all about preference,and how the woman presents herself. I work in corporate, and I have an artistic side hustle. Again, people compliment me on my hair because of how I present myself, and they don't focus on my hair because I am more than that. Black women cannot focus on what men like or want, because they will never get the kind of man they deserve. So there you have it. As long as you are happy with what you have and how you rock it, then you are fine. You are who you attract.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts