Creamy Crack is calling!

The creamy crack is calling my name!!! Once again…. I’ve been natural for 14 months and it’s been 4 months since I’ve done my 2nd big chop. My biggest mistake was cutting my hair off for the second time. I love my hair when its less than an inch, but once I get to that in between stage…. I just can’t take it. UGH!!!

I just really needed to vent. So thanks for reading this lol. If I decide to relax I’m going to do it in September or February. So if I make it through September without relaxing it, I will have to wait until February. So no more rash decisions when it comes to my hair!! That’s why I’m in this boat now. Always doing something. I have to control the urge.  

I will update my followers now. The update my vary from site to site so make sure you stay connected. I created a Facebook Fanpage (Msfab TV) which will probably get the most updates. Also check out my youtube channel (www.youtube.com/msfabtv), I have a contest going.

Comments

  1. I don't see anything wrong with relaxing again if that's what you want but I do think the "blackout" period is a good idea lol

    That way you can be sure it's not a knee jerk reaction

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts