My new Obession!!!

I haven't been blogging but I sure have been couping!!! I am not like those people on Extreme Couponing, I think they are just crazy. They get more stuff than they will ever be able to use. If you have not seen it yet, it come on TLC on Wednesday nights.

I have been couponing for about a month now and I save 40-50% of what I spend. My percentage will increase as I get better at it. Let me share with you some things that I have learned....

1. You must have a Kroger Plus Card. Most people are not aware of is e-couponing. Kroger always you to register your Kroger Card online and load coupon directly to you Kroger Card.

2. I usually buy 2 Sunday papers so that I can have multiple coupons. If there is an item that is BOGO Free of BOGO 50% off, you can use two coupons. One for each item. For example: I purchase All laundry detergent from Walgreens when it was BOGO free. The regular price was 7.99. I had a $1.00 off coupon and $1.50 off coupon. My total was $5.49... Not bad huh??? Needless to say I stocked up!!

3. I also use a few website geared toward couponing. These sites give you the deals for different stores
www.southernsavers.com
www.passionatepennypincher.com
www.frugalcouponliving.com

People think I'm crazy when I start talking about my coupons, but I save a lot on my groceries. More food for me!!

Comments

Popular Posts